-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 12 December 2010

NS577 Donald Lee Richardson [1968] - You Got Me In The Palm Of Your Hand [Soulvile SV 1022]



Donald Lee Richardson - You Got  Me In The Palm Of Your Hand [Soulvile SV 1022]
b/w          I've Learned My Lesson
Format:  45
Label:     Soulville
CatNo:   SV 1022-B
Year:      1968?
Value:    £60

It would appear that Donald Lee Richardson released on 2 45s, both on Soulville
Bring Your Love Home To Me c/w The Mid Night Ride Of Paul Revers [Soulville 1020]
I've Learned My Lesson c/w You Got Me In The Palm Of Your Hand  [Soulville 1022]

An article can be found at the excellent Sir Shambling's Deep Soul Heaven

You Got Me In The Palm Of Your Hand


I've Learned My Lesson



Bring Your Love Home To Me




No comments: